Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

I take it that you didn’t read your article to the end?

There are bad people on both sides, but just blaming Israel is stupid, The hard left in Ireland hate Israel.
But in your post above you just blamed the Palestinians (at least twice) and said that criticism of Israeli policy is "anti-Semitic".

Tell me, when Israel has elections and on party criticizes another, are they both anti-Semitic or just the party you don't like?

I couldn’t care less about Arabs, Muslims, Jews, or whatever the fundamentalists think. “My imaginary friend in the Sky is better than your imaginary friend in the Sky therefore I hate you.”

That kind of medieval thinking is the cause of most of the worlds problems.

I just think that corralling a whole load of people into what is essentially a concentration camp and then dropping bombs on them or shooting them with assault weapons is morally wrong.

The Palestinian people have a right to self determination irrespective of what the bullies in the neighbouring much more powerful country think.

Live and let live. Same with the Uighurs in China.
The problem with the Arabs is historically and even to this day they have been divided. At present some Arab countries are normalizing relations with Israel but still others refuse to do so. Ireland is very much pro Palestine given our history but yes what Israel is doing is terrible similar to Apartheid South Africa but just like there Palestine will be free, it needs the world to bat for them and for Arab countries to unite. The tactic of divide and rule in the Muslim world just harms the Palestinians.

The problem with the Arabs is historically and even to this day they have been divided. At present some Arab countries are normalizing relations with Israel but still others refuse to do so. Ireland is very much pro Palestine given our history but yes what Israel is doing is terrible similar to Apartheid South Africa but just like there Palestine will be free, it needs the world to bat for them and for Arab countries to unite. The tactic of divide and rule in the Muslim world just harms the Palestinians.
Have you ever read a single focking history book about the region or else your account has somehow been hacked by a 17-year-old Miss U.S.A. contestant circa 1974?

Have you ever read a single focking history book about the region or else your account has somehow been hacked by a 17-year-old Miss U.S.A. contestant circa 1974?
Israel has often tried to undermine efforts to build a united Arab front. United Arab Republic of Syria and Egypt, Arab Federation between Jordan and Iraq, Federation of Arab Republics between Egypt, Syria and Libya and Arab Islamic Republic of Libya and Tunisia all came to nothing. Arab unity is sadly lacking today with countries going their own way.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

23rd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼