Disney+

This

CinemaHD now has 4k 5.1 dolby atmos movies. You'd need a hefty enough interwebs connection though
Cinema HD is a great app, especially good when you combine it with Real Debrid, fibre broadband and a good 50inch TV. Everything as soon as it becomes available is on there at 4k UHD quality. All for free. Im even using the ad free hacked version so no ads either.

For live TV/sport I have a reasonable IPTV service with 3 connections for 80/90 euro a year. It sometimes acts up but I watched the Man U Chelsea game in UHD and not one glitch. I also get to watch Boro live pretty often as there tends to be streams of lots of championship matches as well as Premier League.

Cinema HD is a great app, especially good when you combine it with Real Debrid, fibre broadband and a good 50inch TV. Everything as soon as it becomes available is on there at 4k UHD quality. All for free. Im even using the ad free hacked version so no ads either.
Is it gone bang? Hasn't worked for me on stick in over a week or so maybe longer. Error message says servers died

30 for 30 added to Disney+

Previously only on ESPN. Some absolute crackers in there.
hmmmm….i’ve seen all of them but almost every single one is worth an extra watch tbf. except that one about sos southern states college football. that was absolute shit given what could be done on the subject.

edit:

the 30 for 30 podcast is pretty decent too. went a bit woke in the last while but here in sweden the one about horse racing in california was pulled. is it the same in ireland? maybe some defamation or a slanderous episode.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼