Did you ever pull the wings off a Johnny Long Legs?

I didnt. But as a kid i was friends with a couple of psychotic kids who done this. And i feel bad about this but i did put a butterfly in a spider web to watch the spider come out and fuck him up. Also we would catch a big spider and put it on another spiders web to watch them fight. But they never did. One always walked away. There was an honour system with spiders back in the 80's.

I didnt. But as a kid i was friends with a couple of psychotic kids who done this. And i feel bad about this but i did put a butterfly in a spider web to watch the spider come out and fuck him up. Also we would catch a big spider and put it on another spiders web to watch them fight. But they never did. One always walked away. There was an honour system with spiders back in the 80's.

Yes, used to catch them and put them onto spiders webs and watch the spider have his feast.
Little pricks never said thanks, rude pricks.

Same with Blue Bottles, used take off their wings and again land them onto a web

I did hear a story of a gang catching a rat and injecting it with petrol, then setting it on fire, I think.that may have been a urban myth

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼