Up at about half 9
Breakfast
Supermarket shop
Mass
Preparation for barbeque - 15 people over for the afternoon
Had barbeque, haunted with the weather - it was much sunnier than expected
Barbeque finished about 8, cleaning up since
Sitting down now for a chill out before bed
Watching "love yourself today". It's very medicore so far.
15 guests? did you host a proc get together and cut me?

Did a Thai boxing class in the morning and then strolled around downtown Singapore for the afternoon/evening - Merlion Park, Marina Bay, quality food in a great people watching spot and a nice pint or two. Took a ride in a gondola on indoor canal in Marina Bay (cheesy but smally loved it, that’s what matters most!). Caught the spectra light/laser show at the bayfront then before heading back to hotel.

Family heads home next week, I follow on a week or two later. Will bloody miss the place!

Did a Thai boxing class in the morning and then strolled around downtown Singapore for the afternoon/evening - Merlion Park, Marina Bay, quality food in a great people watching spot and a nice pint or two. Took a ride in a gondola on indoor canal in Marina Bay (cheesy but smally loved it, that’s what matters most!). Caught the spectra light/laser show at the bayfront then before heading back to hotel.

Family heads home next week, I follow on a week or two later. Will bloody miss the place!

Was there for a couple of nights after a cruise two night ago. Tbh was too wrecked to really see the place properly.

Can understand that, we’re here nearly 5 weeks now and there’s still so much to do, biggest problem is cutting down the list! Want to eat all the food, thankfully there’s a Thai gym near the hotel so I’ve been working off there curries!

Up, coffee in garden.
Lots housework.
Lunch
Head to garden, pick loads of fruit and veg
Beer in sun
Make pizza
Watch bit of a fillum with kids.
More housework
Read kids story
Watch house of the Dragon
Bed

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT