Deep House hitting No.1 in the UK - wtf?

It's like living in Henry's land over here.

There's me , Henrys veteran, and now all these new Deep House tunes are hitting the no.1 of the pop charts over here in Sasana.

There's me smirking to myself.. "well it only took ya about 25 years to catch up to Cork"

Any other PROCcer ex-Henry heads having the same self-satisfied smirk about Duke Dumont, Route 94 and all the others are hitting no.1 in the charts?

Mad out hearing deep house being played on the regular pop music stations over here.

All the best, and happy belated paddys day to you all,
Starchaser. (PROC Embassy in Sasana.. )

When was deep house ever reaching no.1 here or being played in commercial stations??

over here in Sasana it's hitting no.1 and being played by pop music radio stations.

seriously fucking weird. there's me , driving my car to work, and the local station is playing a deep house tune. mad out.

Yeah, there was never any deep house in the charts in the late 80s/early 90s.......

or even the late 90s. the Tiesto mob took over. 2014 is honestly when deep house hit the mainstream.

it's like a good wine.. takes a while.. honestly it's a bit mad hearing Henry's-like tunes in my car while driving to work. I'm an old Henrys head , and i never thought this would happen. Deep House was always way too underground.. looks like it hit the new generation that's made a "we're fucking sick of dubstep" statement. And good on them! Dubstep and the Tiesto crap was fucking shite..

or even the late 90s. the Tiesto mob took over. 2014 is honestly when deep house hit the mainstream.

it's like a good wine.. takes a while.. honestly it's a bit mad hearing Henry's-like tunes in my car while driving to work. I'm an old Henrys head , and i never thought this would happen. Deep House was always way too underground.. looks like it hit the new generation that's made a "we're fucking sick of dubstep" statement. And good on them! Dubstep and the Tiesto crap was fucking shite..

What are you shiting on about?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Salsa By The Lee In aid of charity

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼