De Tunnel

More changes coming next Monday night.

All roads approaching the Tunnel from the Dunkettle side will be diverted under the current bridge structure which is to the left of the current tunnel approach road from that side.

The 2 left lanes of the N25W approaching the tunnel will be guided left and under that structure where there will be a new set of temporary traffic lights.
The N25W to M8N will not be effected, that will stay as it is.

The M8 and N8 ( as in from Tivoli), will be diverted to 2 new temporary lanes with temporary lights also under that structure.

To all the know alls on the thread who love to do nothing but moan, this will allow the contracts to work on the existing area which these roads allows used for accessing the tunnel.

More changes coming next Monday night.

All roads approaching the Tunnel from the Dunkettle side will be diverted under the current bridge structure which is to the left of the current tunnel approach road from that side.

The 2 left lanes of the N25W approaching the tunnel will be guided left and under that structure where there will be a new set of temporary traffic lights.
The N25W to M8N will not be effected, that will stay as it is.

The M8 and N8 ( as in from Tivoli), will be diverted to 2 new temporary lanes with temporary lights also under that structure.

To all the know alls on the thread who love to do nothing but moan, this will allow the contracts to work on the existing area which these roads allows used for accessing the tunnel.
Cheers Meri.
Sounds like it's going to be carnage.

The only thing you need to be concerned about is those wankers in the speed Van's who are plaguing that area for the last few months.
I often wondered if they are actually catching people or just there for effect.
The speed limits are lower than what they were so would need to be changed legally. Not sure of the process involved or whether it would stand up if challenged in court.
Anyone know somebody who's got a ticket there?

I often wondered if they are actually catching people or just there for effect.
The speed limits are lower than what they were so would need to be changed legally. Not sure of the process involved or whether it would stand up if challenged in court.
Anyone know somebody who's got a ticket there?
Very interesting subject that alright, I mean I know for a fact that anyone working on a building site has to a have a Safe Pass Card.

Most of the time I have seen these pricks Van's, they have been within the confines of the site, therefore working on the site.

So a court challenge taken by someone nabbed could be very interesting

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼