De Irish Times 'all men are bastards' thread

It depends on what side of the fence you fall on, I generally read a lot of political commentary there, some I agree with, some I don't. But I like to read it regardless and people shouldn't be silenced because of the political divide they fall on. Twitter did this in the last American election and was quite blatant about.
Trump deserved to be banned for incitement around the Capitol riots but equally so does the dude from Iran who's name escapes me, what he did was as bad if not worse and nothing happened. Twitter banned people for what they say on other platforms, podcasts etc, that goes beyond their remit if you ask me.
By the way I would be of the same opinion on this site, I see morons hearing calling for the likes of Rebels or lately King Silkbeard to banned because of the differing (if not mental opinions) Take them on and prove them wrong with facts or ignore them but running to Mammy to complain is pathetic.

If Musk get's rid of the bots and it was rumoured that you will need to prove identity before registering then these are two big improvements.
Grand Ayatollah and the Taliban still have their Twitter accounts.

It depends on what side of the fence you fall on, I generally read a lot of political commentary there, some I agree with, some I don't. But I like to read it regardless and people shouldn't be silenced because of the political divide they fall on. Twitter did this in the last American election and was quite blatant about.
Trump deserved to be banned for incitement around the Capitol riots but equally so does the dude from Iran who's name escapes me, what he did was as bad if not worse and nothing happened. Twitter banned people for what they say on other platforms, podcasts etc, that goes beyond their remit if you ask me.
By the way I would be of the same opinion on this site, I see morons hearing calling for the likes of Rebels or lately King Silkbeard to banned because of the differing (if not mental opinions) Take them on and prove them wrong with facts or ignore them but running to Mammy to complain is pathetic.

If Musk get's rid of the bots and it was rumoured that you will need to prove identity before registering then these are two big improvements.
I can't possible think why anyone would want to get me banned, I have only ever engaged in debate, some others however have been spamming, I don't even go near the Russia Ukraine thread, I know when discussions become too heated and counter productive.

Tedious woman talks down achievements of Musk.

I guess she doesn't use Paypal. Which she doesn't mention.

Electric cars, Space X, Twitter, yada yada.

What is it with the Times and its subsidiaries not wanting people free to express themselves?

Tedious woman talks down achievements of Musk.

I guess she doesn't use Paypal. Which she doesn't mention.

Electric cars, Space X, Twitter, yada yada.

What is it with the Times and its subsidiaries not wanting people free to express themselves?
has this wan always written for the examiner or is she after taking over from louise?

it’s a quality piece in all fairness 😂😂😂 stupid man called out by stupid woman

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼