De Event Centre

A right ruck developing here

It has indeed. Buts it’s all gone quiet now seeing Stan Ogden and Hank Scorpio have lost the argument and put back in their box.
It’s hilarious listening to dole recipients and social welfare cheats such as these guys giving out how tax payer money is spent. I’ve got a good laugh off em.

It has indeed. Buts it’s all gone quiet now seeing Stan Ogden and Hank Scorpio have lost the argument and put back in their box.
It’s hilarious listening to dole recipients and social welfare cheats such as these guys giving out how tax payer money is spent. I’ve got a good laugh off em.

I have to admire one thing about your argument and that is you did not suggest that either posters were Gay, had mental issues or could not play GAA games while they were younger.

Just I can say for sure that if one had posted anything negative about that cult 5 years ago on this forum that is exactly what would have been said.

I know because it was directed at me, not that I give or gave a care.

Anyway, that place is an absolute waste of money and I agree with the suggestion that it should be ran by an independent body and be open to all and every sport.

But with the dinosaurs running that cult I cannot see that happening anytime soon.

I have to admire one thing about your argument and that is you did not suggest that either posters were Gay, had mental issues or could not play GAA games while they were younger.

Just I can say for sure that if one had posted anything negative about that cult 5 years ago on this forum that is exactly what would have been said.

I know because it was directed at me, not that I give or gave a care.

Anyway, that place is an absolute waste of money and I agree with the suggestion that it should be ran by an independent body and be open to all and every sport.

But with the dinosaurs running that cult I cannot see that happening anytime soon.

Keep drying them, m8. PUIC will always be owned and run by the GAA.

Menace is out of his mind with rage because I reminded his that CCB and provo armagh GAA were the only 2 counties to vote against CP being opened up to a British origin game. He also figures that I’m a Liverpool supporter. I don’t give 2 fucks about them as evidenced by not posting in any premier league threads. I pointed out that (even a second string) Liverpool would sell out PUC in less than 5 minutes, whilst cork GAA struggle to half fill it. No reasonable person would deny that. It sticks in the craw of the cabbages around here. I’m breaking my hole at some at their responses.

Menace is out of his mind with rage because I reminded his that CCB and provo armagh GAA were the only 2 counties to vote against CP being opened up to a British origin game. He also figures that I’m a Liverpool supporter. I don’t give 2 fucks about them as evidenced by not posting in any premier league threads. I pointed out that (even a second string) Liverpool would sell out PUC in less than 5 minutes, whilst cork GAA struggle to half fill it. No reasonable person would deny that. It sticks in the craw of the cabbages around here. I’m breaking my hole at some at their responses.

And that was in my opinion is the best ever sporting performances on that pitch

The Ireland Rugby team beating England, something the Cult could never or can ever do in their parochial/ county mindsets.

Keep drying them, m8. PUIC will always be owned and run by the GAA.

I don't know about that and I would not put money on it either

Ireland is growing up and maturing, the old Catholic parishes of which the GAA roots begin are beginning to crumble.

Go and have some turnips, cabbage and pigs ass and think about that.

GAA is only damaging the Irish Soccer squad and indeed other sports and potential Olympic athletes, with their brain washing of the young with this parish/county small minded bullshit mentality.

The cult are world beaters in their own insular little bubble …. but only too happy to jump in and take the piss and suggest this, that, or the other nonsense when one of our international sides underperforms.

I don't know about that and I would not put money on it either

Ireland is growing up and maturing, the old Catholic parishes of which the GAA roots begin are beginning to crumble.

Go and have some turnips, cabbage and pigs ass and think about that.

GAA is only damaging the Irish Soccer squad and indeed other sports and potential Olympic athletes, with their brain washing of the young with this parish/county small minded bullshit mentality.

Only too true Merids.

GAA, a noxious organization which has done as much harm to the state as good. They suck each other’s dicks portraying themselves as the only people out there hanging up goal nets on Saturday mornings, lining pitches, volunteering and providing a sporting outlet to kids. The truth is they are actually strangling their communities, sucking the life out of them with their insular brainwashing and slavish cult adherence. It’s said so often now it’s nearly a cliche but the grab all assoc. is truly the rhododendron and Japanese knotweed of Irish sports…. happy if it can let very little grow in its shadow …. and communities overall are a lot poorer for it. All the shame for the government to prop them up with subsidies and back handlers. The game is up for the church, the guards and other institutions have been raked over the coals. There’s a silent gunning now the cult. It’s the next shoe to fall and it’s well overdue.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼