Cyclists

Blame the proliferation of deliveroo cyclists on the lazy f*ckwits who are too useless to cook their own food and can't muster up the energy to waddle to nearest chipper.
Maybe but too many restaurants especially would rather outsource than employ their own drivers. Deliveroo themselves should be training these riders and taking action against rogue riders. Firstly they should ban their riders from having electric bikes.

Maybe but too many restaurants especially would rather outsource than employ their own drivers. Deliveroo themselves should be training these riders and taking action against rogue riders. Firstly they should ban their riders from having electric bikes.
In my day if you wanted food from a restaurant you went there for it, the food didn't have to be brought to your house half cold by a Brazilian on a bike. 🇧🇷

In my day if you wanted food from a restaurant you went there for it, the food didn't have to be brought to your house half cold by a Brazilian on a bike. 🇧🇷
Things change in time. Not always for the better but not always for the worse either. Deliveroo is very handy for people who can’t get babysitters and for a variety of other reasons. I support the premise but I wish Deliveroo would treat their riders properly in terms of pay, working conditions etc but I also wish the riders cycled responsibly.

Last edited:
Cyclists are above the law and can do as they like
And motorists don't, your rattlement is hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Just for the window licker, coz seemingly he still can't grasp, the simpleton f8ck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
ExC6hw2.png

Last edited:
That’s Bridge Street which as you can clearly see was two way at the time. All cyclists on correct side of the road. The cyclists I saw were on the wrong side of the road 🤦‍♂️
No cycle lane adherence, cars mixing it with traffic, a horse, cycling 2 abreast across traffic lanes, no protective helmets etc.

Saw lots of bikes and scooters etc this morning in the city at rush hour and a few of them were just weaving through traffic for some reason while most used the cycle lanes.

2 wheel risk-taking snobbery?

McCurtain St etc going 2 way should improve the area you would think?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼