Cyclists

On the subject of EVs, I'll have to invest in a motor in the next 12 months or so.

Anyone have thoughts on the MG4? Roughly 30k, so getting to a reasonable price point.

And yes Drucker, it's even lower on the spectrum than a Korean shitbox.
A good car, well specced and priced. Some chatter though re quality issues. I'd definitely look at one though if I was in the market for a car that size. (Four time EV owner here so pretty au fait with what's out there).

Just make sure an EV is for you. Nowt wrong with a Dacia ICE if you've limited mileage and want to keep the cost down (or even keep your current wheels, usually the cheapest option).

This sounds like a certain cyclist. Wonder has he even seen the inside of chicken land

Attachments

• 7BE5C0A9-C558-4289-B185-B685DC533650.jpeg
    7BE5C0A9-C558-4289-B185-B685DC533650.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 5
Like all new tech, the price should come down rapidly as we move towards mass production.
EV’s should also level the playing field.
All cars will have the same basic underpinnings so the differences will be mainly cosmetic.

Except for Tesla. The Americans still can’t figure out the concept of shut lines and panel gaps.

Very valid point. Being completely abused.

Witnessed another cyclist cycling in to the city centre between Tivoli and Horgan’s quay on the footpath despite a perfectly wide and empty cycle lane on the other side of the road.
Was that the inbound lane and which way were they cycling?
Not condoning cycling the path but leaving the city is very dangerous.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼