Cyclists

No sooner had I got off the bus this morning when I saw a cyclist go through a red light having to swerve around a pedestrian. Time for some enforcement by Gardai.

excellent video... it backs up my attitude to city driving/cycling etc , take it handy enjoy the buzz of your city. try and make things a non event rather than making everything a big deal and continually pointing the finger at certain road users..we are going nowhere.
Quite the opposite to Chicken John and his fan club so.

We even have cyclists upsetting cyclists in this;

Love this guy, pure sense. Not making a big deal out of small stuff is really good advice. Its hard to hold back sometimes when see sloppy road usage, cutting corners on right turns is a bugbear of mine. I'm gonna try be more chilled about it after watching that but it's hard when a car or bus nearly runs you over.

Anticipating bad road behaviour is great advice too but not sticking the knife in when someone does the stupid thing you thought they might do is key.

The bit he says at the end about not creating stereotypes is so wise. Just look after each other. End of.

Love this guy, pure sense. Not making a big deal out of small stuff is really good advice. Its hard to hold back sometimes when see sloppy road usage, cutting corners on right turns is a bugbear of mine. I'm gonna try be more chilled about it after watching that but it's hard when a car or bus nearly runs you over.

Anticipating bad road behaviour is great advice too but not sticking the knife in when someone does the stupid thing you thought they might do is key.

The bit he says at the end about not creating stereotypes is so wise. Just look after each other. End of.
yes indeed. we can all be assholes at times.

Really good video in fairness.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

5th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼