Cyclists

I am glad that we seemed to have gotten to a point on this thread, whereby avid cyclists are seeing what Right to Bike is all about.

Just a pity about Rox and Jank who are still oblivious.

I mean if Jank could see, then Right to Bike could very well change his attitude.
Avid cyclists and posters in general here always knew what he was about but pointing out when he is right is his videos doesn't mean you like him and don't think he is not a nice person but at least they draw the line at hoping he ends up in hospital for a few weeks, only the scum of the earth would wish that on him.

I am glad that we seemed to have gotten to a point on this thread, whereby avid cyclists are seeing what Right to Bike is all about.

Just a pity about Rox and Jank who are still oblivious.

I mean if Jank could see, then Right to Bike could very well change his attitude.

Rattled.

He could have slowed down and pulled in out of the way of the car, it is technically possible.

The cyclist as has been shown throughout this thread and indeed due to his own Twitter footage, that he has a very arrogant nature and seems to think he is invincible whilst cycling. His sole purpose seems to be to aggravate motorists, for the sole purpose of gathering footage for his Twitter feed.

No sir, both are wrong.
The cyclist is delaying the motorist regardless, he could have attempted to cycle on the left side, had he done this then the motorist would have noticed that the cyclist was at least attempting to move into the side of the road and out of his way.
I am sure the motorist would have thought, fair dues but the road is too narrow here.

But the Chicken man would then have no footage.

We've already established that any delay in that video is absolutely negligible. We've already established there is no safe space to pass.

You say "I am sure the motorist would have thought, fair dues but the road is too narrow here." - I think you give the motorist too much credit. If they're the type to lose their rag over someone doing a measly 10kmph under the limit on a small stretch of road, I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of doubt and assume they'd afford proper passing space to a cyclist. If anything a tokenistic gesture of moving to one side could easily be interpreted as an invitation to perform a dangerous overtake. The cyclist is 100% correct to maintain the position he took in that video, regardless of what you think of him based on other videos.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼