Cyclists

Cyclists can cause a considerable threat to motorists also. It really works both ways. There are so many on the road that intentionally antagonise motorists simply because they’ve had a run in with some other eejit at some stage.

The guy driving in towards Douglas is a gobshite for beeping the cyclist. But that gobshite doesn’t represent me and most other motorists on the road that the same cyclist will take out his grievances on at a later time.

He really needs to take a step back for the good of his health. It’s a disgrace he has been named on here also may I add.
You’ve nailed it here. Important to get one thing clear though. Both the Irish Examiner and the Echo named him months ago.

Cyclists can cause a considerable threat to motorists also. It really works both ways. There are so many on the road that intentionally antagonise motorists simply because they’ve had a run in with some other eejit at some stage.

The guy driving in towards Douglas is a gobshite for beeping the cyclist. But that gobshite doesn’t represent me and most other motorists on the road that the same cyclist will take out his grievances on at a later time.

He really needs to take a step back for the good of his health. It’s a disgrace he has been named on here also may I add.

Well to be fair I'm only commenting on that incident, it's laughable that someone could defend the motorist in that one on the basis that someone doing 40 on a stretch of road that's no longer than 500 metres with a 50 limit is holding up traffic.

Good god. That maniac in the car beeped at him one whole time while driving meters behind him under the speed limit. That's attempted murder right there.

Hopefully John Rightobikeit Grace* (*information already in the public domain) will recover from the inevitable years of PTSD this terrible ordeal will cause.

yeah, a lot of lads playing the man and not the ball here tbf.

also, i think cranky is the cuckoo in the nest. i think he’s actually shiteToBikeIt in disguise drumming up hits on his own page 👀 this thread and yer man’s twitter really kicked off once he showed up

yeah, a lot of lads playing the man and not the ball here tbf.

also, i think cranky is the cuckoo in the nest. i think he’s actually shiteToBikeIt in disguise drumming up hits on his own page 👀 this thread and yer man’s twitter really kicked off once he showed up
Had this exact thought earlier but didn't post it. Good to see another was thinking of it (y)

When you think about it the name "crankycorner" is a bit of a mockery of our "corner" of the web so to speak. 🤔

Last edited:
Had this exact thought earlier but didn't post it. Good to see another was thinking of it (y)

When you think about it the name "crankycorner" is a bit of a mockery of our "corner" of the web so to speak. 🤔
I picked cranky corner as I'm known to be cranky myself and a pub I know has a corner called the cranky corner. Nothing else.

I think I might drop into Anglesea street later and complain John for public order offences.

Foul and abusive language in a public place and stopping traffic.

You're on notice m8. Good of you to provide the evidence.

Last edited:
JK John, you'd want to be an awfully sad p*ick to be going complaining to the Gardai for every trivial offence you encounter on the road.

They've enough to be dealing with rather than wasting resources on cranks with nothing better to do, clogging up the busy court schedule.

'John Grace, who is aged around 50, has an online presence under the hashtag “right to bike” and has made over 50 complaints in the past in relation to driving incidents'.
[Evening Echo]

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼