Cyclists

I don’t give my number to strangers on the internet. Prove it out in the open if you’re so keen to prove it.

Proved my point so about you being a coward.
I'm open to proving my identity to you via PM... but you ain't interested in that. You just want to shitpost and troll away.

Proved my point so about you being a coward.
I'm open to proving my identity to you via PM... but you ain't interested in that. You just want to shitpost and troll away.
I’m a coward yet you won’t disprove me in public. You want it hidden in a PM. Pull the other one lad.

Did I hurt your feelings petal? It's okay if you have a shitty education. Your life chances are still good if you are young ;)

As to the bigger picture, do you mean the score of people being killed by cyclists?
Fuck off to the Meta Universe to find out that reality.

Meanwhile in the real world, ill call out dumb uneducated fucks like you all day long with their dinosaur views.
Jaysus, this lad is fairly het up. I hope it's faux rage, otherwise he's heading for an aneurysm.
<head exploding gif\>

Good point.

If everyone follows the rules of the road to the letter there are still plenty of opportunities for collisions.

You need to pay due consideration to other vehicles. JG tares around oblivious.
I wouldn't dream of cycling as recklessly as he does in traffic. Largely because you have to allow for bad drivers or vans, buses, trucks that will possibly swerve out of lane.

You do this to avoid getting killed. If he is out in the middle of the road on the Carrigaline road as has been said in court then he should be hit with whatever fines they can on a repeated basis.

He will either get himself killed or cause a serious accident with people trying to overtake him.

I wouldn't wish anyone to get run over but he is an ignorant browl and a menace on the road.
Most of the cunts that cycle through and our of carrigaline are always in the middle of the road
Mostly 3 a breast- absolute muppets

No, of course not.

My point is the type of discourse. There are people here who admit to hating cyclists, ALL CYCLISTS, not just some who break the rules. They wish harm to them and would like to see some ending up in hospital.

That is not the mind of people who are normal.

They are either shitty edgelord keyboard warriors, or there is something more disturbing going on.

The opinions of racists and homophobes are no longer acceptable to be aired publicly, so cyclists make an easier target to hone in on.
🤔
It was me who said that a week or so in hospital with no serious damage might make that chicken prick cop on to himself.
Take note: Emphasis on "no serious damage".😞

You, Meridian, Hank Scorpio, FermoyLad, just to name a few.

You give up so much energy on issues that pale into insignificance when people are dying on roads due to motorists speeding and carelessness. Your faux outrage over 'dangerous' cyclists is as see-through as a new PVC window.

Heres a wild thought, try treating your fellow road users with a basic degrees of civility, you absolute browl.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼