Cyclists

I never said you did, I just pointed it out as this is the second video in a row that you have singled him out for his awareness (the first video he had done nothing wrong and the second I would argue that is position is left of the centre of the lane) where clearly the drivers and their own anger issues are at fault. No matter how wrong a cyclist is on the road, there is zero justification for a motorist to attempt to run him off the the road(the first video) or a punishment pass (in the second video today). Do you think that if he was closer to the kerb, the motorist wouldn't have passed him in the same fashion? He would have passed him exactly the same because he was pissed after what happened at the lights.

That's because he has fuck all awareness and is using a mode of transport that is frequently invisible to other road users.

Considering that a motorist has to give a cyclist a meter clearance when passing and this guy tends to take a dominant lane position its no surprise he has all these near misses. Tellingly most of his tantrums are on 2nd class and urban roads where clearance is a problem.

In both videos the hazards were very clear and he was surprised by both.

He's a fucking imbecile obsessed with creating content for his Twitter fanclub and as much a danger to himself as the bad drivers he's testing.

Short man syndrome on a bicycle.

He's not in a position a motorbike would take actually. A motorbike would be on the right of the centre line of th

You'd do that if something was coming towards you. Bikers wouldn't drive in the centre if it's dry as that's where all the shit/ oil is.
Fair enough. Have you driven many motorbikes yourself?

That's because he has fuck all awareness and is using a mode of transport that is frequently invisible to other road users.

Considering that a motorist has to give a cyclist a meter clearance when passing and this guy tends to take a dominant lane position its no surprise he has all these near misses. Tellingly most of his tantrums are on 2nd class and urban roads where clearance is a problem.

He's a fucking imbecile obsessed with creating content for his Twitter fanclub and as much a danger to himself as the bad drivers he's testing.

Most of his followers are Jeremy Vine fan boys too.

Absolute nonsense, the near misses in the last two videos where down to angry motorists. At least judge the video on actually what happened, the fact he is a prick or having small man syndrome is irrelevant and a complete cop out. There were no hazards, the hazards in both case were created by angry motorists. I have overtaken 100s of cyclists in narrower roads than in the video and never came that close to a cyclist regardless of their position on the road

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense, the near misses in the last two videos where down to angry motorists. At least judge the video on actually what happened, the fact he is a prick is irrelevant and a complete cop out.
Ah right so Ted.

He's actually a very considerate road user who is aware of all the hazards being presented, is able to predict threats and does not take any risks whatsoever. He just happens to be very unlucky a few times a week and accidentally uploads videos of these events on Twitter.

Ah right so Ted.

He's actually a very considerate road user who is aware of all the hazards being presented, is able to predict threats and does not take any risks whatsoever. He just happens to be very unlucky a few times a week and accidentally uploads videos of these events on Twitter.

There you again with "predicting threats", the first video he was nearly rammed of the road deliberately, who thinks a motorist is going to do that? If you have stop your journey because you think every motorist that come along side is going to ram you off the road, why cycle at all? The second video, there is no oncoming traffic so as a cyclist you would assume. that the motorist has plenty of room to overtake but no he preferred to do a punishment pass.

The state of it

This is the future for short distance commutes.

I'd be dubious about carrying children on an ebike myself because of the amount of maniac drivers on the road but I can still see how ebikes could replace the need for a 2nd car.

As for the rain issue, your smartphone will give you a pretty accurate short term rain forecast as would a cursory glance at the sky.

I cycle to work regularly and rarely get caught out by heavy rain.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼