Cyclists

Having see the deliveroo bikers operate i would say the more cyclists break a red light in cork city than motorists do.
and how many of them have you seen cause accidents, get knocked down, or killed?

Be honest now

I find their lack of concentration while they're working the app and cycling the more dangerous thing TBH

I know plenty people who cycle to work ALL YEAR ROUND here in Cork. Doctors, nurses, engineers, shop workers. Guess what? They didn't melt.
I cycle all year round, its rare the the weather is ever an issue but my cycles tend to be limited to 20 mins max. I have really good wet gear which is a must, its in my work bag 12 months a year as you can never trust things here.

Funny enough I often enjoy the cycle across town in the rain because the bit that precedes it is either really heavy traffic due to the weather, or the Dart which is a dose on those mornings. On with the gear, onto the bike and cycle past it all

Christ above, nearly 600 pages of something that sounds like a bunch of aul wans chewing the fat. Has anyone got any stats to back up the idea that cyclists are the baddies in all of this? No? Didn't think so.

Continue driving around, whinging about the experience and completely over inflating the danger cyclists pose to any other road users bar themselves while the government and planners implement policy that is focused on everything but cars. Or you could chill out and realise that all that really matters is that everyone gets where they are going safely, not the endless stream of 'near misses' the likes of SoundY dream up. Some asshole pushing a woman in Australia doesn't change any of that
🤔
Or a fcuking arsehole like Grace in Cork. He hasn't pushed anyone but deserves a good slap!

:lol!:

hard to argue with that in the normal course of events, but if a fella is out at the weekend doing 70 or 100km, surely you would expect them to be wearing appropriate clothing?

NB: I DO NOT own or wear lycra!

Real men wear tracksuit pants or shorts cycling

These fannies going round with their guts hanging out of their skintight tops would want to take a long, cold, hard look at themselves.

If you tried that shit 20 years ago youd be laughed out of town.

Real men wear tracksuit pants or shorts cycling

These fannies going round with their guts hanging out of their skintight tops would want to take a long, cold, hard look at themselves.

If you tried that shit 20 years youd be laughed out of town.
hang on a second now.. tracksuits? We're not all RingY look alikes m8?
Would you be into the tracksuit and white socks scene?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼