Cyclists

We need more lads with GoPros stationed on junctions, threatening lads and posting on YouTube. I wonder has he one of those silver YouTube yokes displayed to show he's gotten a million followers.
Spectrum.
Happily, the GDPR here in the European Union specifically prohibits broadcasting of identifiable data relating to an individual without their consent.

The Ignorant Cunts brigade can festoon their vehicles or helmets :))) with as many Garmins as they like, but if they decide to post it on YouTube a swift complaint to Google will see their footage taken down. The English version of the ignorant cunt brigade (as featured on that YouTube clip) specifically referred to identifiable registration numbers and openly boasted of his intention to publish footage on YouTube.

In post Brexit UK they've decided to tear up EU "red tape."

Fucking idiots.

That John Grace is the biggest asshole going. Supposed to be a right langer to work for. Those cameras he has have made him think he’s invincible and he goes looking for Twitter content now. Dope thinks people want to see his sweaty balls on his videos. Just praying I meet him some day.
🤮

Thanks a bunch for that image 😔

That John Grace is the biggest asshole going. Supposed to be a right langer to work for. Those cameras he has have made him think he’s invincible and he goes looking for Twitter content now. Dope thinks people want to see his sweaty balls on his videos. Just praying I meet him some day.
I hope you meet his sweaty balls as well some day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface - 2nd Show Added Due To Demand!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼