Cyclists

Double standards M8, you accused Lee and got caught out yourself.

So Putin has no interest in the Ukraine meant exactly that and never mind what followed.

Glad we cleared that up...
Slow up there now Fedmitty as you seem confused, what exactly did I accuse Lee of?
By the way I think it is hilarious that you still can't find my post despite your constant searching for it 😂
Keep digging though because when you do find it there is a handy fail coming for you.

Edit... Oh wait you think the fact that he said not a serious injury in the next sentence negates the fact he wanted to see him knocked off his bike and in hospital for a few weeks in the first place. Oops, I'm scarlet for you. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Slow up there now Fedmitty as you seem confused, what exactly did I accuse Lee of?
By the way I think it is hilarious that you still can't find my post despite your constant searching for it 😂
Keep digging though because when you do find it there is a handy fail coming for you.

Edit... Oh wait you think the fact that he said not a serious injury in the next sentence negates the fact he wanted to see him knocked off his bike and in hospital for a few weeks in the first place. Oops, I'm scarlet for you. :ROFLMAO:
Ah stop now will ya, why would I even need to search for it when everybody saw you post it.
You are also now disregarding the rest of Lee's post while at the same time asking that the rest of yours should have been taken into consideration.
You can't have it both ways Threadworm. Own it and move on.

That van driver should be done for dangerous driving.

However this Grace chap has the evasive driving skills of a runaway train and he appears to have very poor road sense.
The guy just nearly got flattened in the blindspot of van on a corner where a few people have been killed by traffic over the years. He doesn't seem to be able to predict hazards very well. That van was clearly a massive risk and he didn't slow down til it was on top of him.

But at least he got a nice video of his near martyrdom to show everybody.
He's doing the tour de Cork. Why would he need to slow down instead of barrelling into junctions without thinking about his own safety?

Ah stop now will ya, why would I even need to search for it when everybody saw you post it.
You are also now disregarding the rest of Lee's post while at the same time asking that the rest of yours should have been taken into consideration.
You can't have it both ways Threadworm. Own it and move on.
Who is everyone? Ask them because if they did see it, they will say what you keep quoting is incorrect because it is.
I didn't not disregard the rest of Lee's post, I referenced it several times it was irrelevant as I explained twice now.

From the post you just quoted
Edit... Oh wait you think the fact that he said not a serious injury in the next sentence negates the fact he wanted to see him knocked off his bike and in hospital for a few weeks in the first place.

Keep digging for your clatter because you are all over the shop.

That van driver should be done for dangerous driving.

However this Grace chap has the evasive driving skills of a runaway train and he appears to have very poor road sense.
The guy just nearly got flattened in the blindspot of van on a corner where a few people have been killed by traffic over the years. He doesn't seem to be able to predict hazards very well. That van was clearly a massive risk and he didn't slow down til it was on top of him.

But at least he got a nice video of his near martyrdom to show everybody.

Good point.

If everyone follows the rules of the road to the letter there are still plenty of opportunities for collisions.

You need to pay due consideration to other vehicles. JG tares around oblivious.
I wouldn't dream of cycling as recklessly as he does in traffic. Largely because you have to allow for bad drivers or vans, buses, trucks that will possibly swerve out of lane.

You do this to avoid getting killed. If he is out in the middle of the road on the Carrigaline road as has been said in court then he should be hit with whatever fines they can on a repeated basis.

He will either get himself killed or cause a serious accident with people trying to overtake him.

I wouldn't wish anyone to get run over but he is an ignorant browl and a menace on the road.

He's doing the tour de Cork. Why would he need to slow down instead of barrelling into junctions without thinking about his own safety?
Absolutely.
At the start of the video he zooms past a woman unloading stuff from a parked car without slowing down or ringing his bell to alert her. What if a kid is on the blind side of the car and pops out onto the cycle path?

The guy has fuck all hazard awareness.

Absolutely.
At the start of the video he zooms past a woman unloading stuff from a parked car without slowing down or ringing his bell to alert her. What if a kid is on the blind side of the car and pops out onto the cycle path?

The guy has fuck all hazard awareness.
It’s all about the content: and selective compliance with legislation.

🤔
If you don't know what you accused me of, then read your shite posts, which only reflect a part of what I've said.
A few weeks in hospital doesn't indicate a serious injury. I never wished the prick a period in intensive care.
You are a stupid, superfluous piece of shite , who has a limited knowledge of the English language and who reads what he wants to and nothing more.
Over and out, you stupid tart!😏

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼