Cyclists

Eh, yes it does.
A bit of a flat earther are you?

This is the map you posted.

1658832746449.png

I can see Parnell Bridge highlighted in blue, but I cannot see Nano Nagle Bridge highlighted. I'm not saying your data is wrong, I'm merely showing the section on the map that you posted where Nano Nagle Bridge is, and the fact that it is not highlighted on the map that you posted.

Insert "snide remark" or "withering riposte" here.

Segregated from everyday vehicle traffic.

You are welcome
And you are an idiot :

Cycling is fun, convenient, cheap and good for your health. Bikes are vehicles though, and as such, they come with their sets of rules and regulations.​

Here is the Key on the map posted by Jank.

1658833604864.png

And here, on that very same map is Oliver Plunkett Street:

1658833669567.png

Before anyone starts over reacting, I have a simple question: does anyone know what the broken red lines on a white background signify, because it doesn't seem to appear in the Key?

Genuine question.

This is the map you posted.

View attachment 13659

I can see Parnell Bridge highlighted in blue, but I cannot see Nano Nagle Bridge highlighted. I'm not saying your data is wrong, I'm merely showing the section on the map that you posted where Nano Nagle Bridge is, and the fact that it is not highlighted on the map that you posted.

Insert "snide remark" or "withering riposte" here.
That is not Nano Nagle bridge, that is Trinity Bridge.

This is Nano Nagle bridge.Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 12.19.42 pm.png

You are Welcome
Sincerely, Jank

And you are an idiot :

Cycling is fun, convenient, cheap and good for your health. Bikes are vehicles though, and as such, they come with their sets of rules and regulations.​

I've been to University, you drove a coach for a living. I'm sure I'm more qualified in establishing who's an idiot petal.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Alan Fitzpatrick
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

30th Mar 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼