Cyclists

No, he chose to ride his bike in a Bus Lane, that is no longer a joint bus/bike lane given that there is now a separate bike lane provided. Do try to keep up John

That lane is also a cycle lane you half-wit. Its been shown to you multiple times, yet you ignore the inconvenient facts to make some inane statement.

Hatred towards cyclists? Have you misunderstood or just not bothered to read chicken-man's posts accusing others here (occasional cyclists themselves) of being racist homophobes who rape their wives? Seriously Roxy, you're getting into bed with a nutter just because you like to cycle. We (nearly) all here occasionally cycle, but do so with cop on and consideration for other road users.

Then there's the relatively few cyclists who act the complete and utter c**t who seem to imagine themselves as taking on the world on behalf of cyclists in general (unasked), and they actually achieve the exact opposite of improving the respect for cyclists on the road due to their utter c**tishness.

"I don't hate cyclists, I just post about them most days for the past 9 years..."

and

"I'm going to pretend a particular cyclist in real life is interacting with me now on an anonymous internet forum"

Water Mitty ain't got nothing on you.

Must have touched a nerve my ex-bus driver. Sure, why else are you responding to my posts?
Im sure your mam will kiss it better for ya.
I can safely say that I have never ever driven a bus with you in it.

A coach maybe but certainly not a bus.

You are a sad prick John, a bully boy. Well you know what, I have never ever been a victim of bullies like you, so just bare that in mind the next time you yell at vehicle drivers or dare to touch their vehicles.

It could very well be mine and trust me, you would not want that at all.

I can safely say that I have never ever driven a bus with you in it.

A coach maybe but certainly not a bus.

You are a sad prick John, a bully boy. Well you know what, I have never ever been a victim of bullies like you, so just bare that in mind the next time you yell at vehicle drivers or dare to touch their vehicles.

It could very well be mine and trust me, you would not want that at all.

Who is John, as that is not my first name? I'm not that person on Twitter.

Also, I should count my blessings perhaps I was never on a bus or coach with you. Safety and all that.

Just laughing at you calling people angry m8.

Youre the angriest poster Ive seen im quite some time.

As for making a submission on the cycle lane by Fitzpatricks? Why would I? I dont live by there m8.

The owners of the business have tried to engage with the council and have been largely ignored.

As a customer I can say they've made a complete balls of it. Nothing new for the Cork planning department.

Just laughing at you calling people angry m8.

Youre the angriest poster Ive seen im quite some time.

As for making a submission on the cycle lane by Fitzpatricks? Why would I? I dont live by there m8.

The owners of the business have tried to engage with the council and have been largely ignored.

As a customer I can say they've made a complete balls of it. Nothing new for the Cork planning department.

So, you don't live there but you are a customer? More fibs?

If you actually read the article, the council did engage with the shop owners and gave them back car park spaces... again more fibs by yourself.

So, you don't live there but you are a customer? More fibs?

If you actually read the article, the council did engage with the shop owners and gave them back car park spaces... again more fibs by yourself.
I don't live near there either but any time I pass I will call in, they have a fantastic bakery.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼