Cyclists

Im sure the lads in Primetime* could sort you out with some nifty threads.

*The shop out Washington Street not to be confused with the Miriam O'Callaghan current affairs vehicle.
Cool, can't wait to take my board out around Ballphehane when I get my gear sorted, some very suitable spots there for practicing flips.

Any recommendations where to get a cycling helmet for a kid?

I know Smyths sell them but are they any good?
best of luck with this. over the years i tried to get all my kids to wear them but i failed miserably...remember helmets are useless unless the strap is tied and they fit properly, with my girls they usually had their hair up in some kind of bun or something so really hard to get them to fit but you can try...just one thing with helmets if your kids tend to climb tree like my youngfella used to do take the helmets off..

best of luck with this. over the years i tried to get all my kids to wear them but i failed miserably...remember helmets are useless unless the strap is tied and they fit properly, with my girls they usually had their hair up in some kind of bun or something so really hard to get them to fit but you can try...just one thing with helmets if your kids tend to climb tree like my youngfella used to do take the helmets off..
Thanks, those issues I will look out for, it's just a balance bike that we have at the moment.

Any recommendations where to get a cycling helmet for a kid?

I know Smyths sell them but are they any good?
the fisherman outlined a number of hairstyling issues with a normal helmet. allow me to introduce you to

all the protection of a helmet woth none of the downsides of showing up to the pub with your do ruined because of a pesky helmet.

you can’t put a price on your own or your children’s safety or on ruining your perfectly sculpted bed head.

If they've got the CE logo, they're compliant.

Alas there are many items on the market that have a CE logo on them that don't satisfy EU requirements. The amount of poor quality transformers for instance with CE and Made in China but without any Class II marking on them would amaze you.

Alas there are many items on the market that have a CE logo on them that don't satisfy EU requirements. The amount of poor quality transformers for instance with CE and Made in China but without any Class II marking on them would amaze you.
Really? Food for thought, in that case.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Felix Da Housecat
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

29th Mar 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼