Cyclists

I really am sick of cyclists going through red lights ! I have to stop why don't these cyclists stop ffs ! the rules of the road are there for both !

No no no! Rules are there only for the motorised oppressors! The MiddleAgedMenInLycra (MAMIL)s are all about going out of their way to complain that OTHERS aren't obeying the rules.

I really am sick of cyclists going through red lights ! I have to stop why don't these cyclists stop ffs ! the rules of the road are there for both !

I really am sick of motorists going through red lights ! I have to stop why don't these motorists stop ffs ! the rules of the road are there for both !

I really am sick of motorists going through red lights ! I have to stop why don't these motorists stop ffs ! the rules of the road are there for both !

Well unlike the case with the many cyclists that habitually break the rules of the road, if you genuinely saw a motorist breaking the ROTR they have a unique number on both the back and front of their vehicle which makes them very traceable should you wish to bring it to the notice of the authorities.

Alas at the moment cyclists don't have to have any unique number on their bicycle when abusing the ROTR and they hide behind such anonymity and give cyclists in general a bad name.

that's a a real childish attitude you have there. I think it's better for everyone when cyclists go through red lights. As a motorist, stopped at lights I prefer a cyclist breaking the lights and off out of the way. As a cyclist, if the light is red but the way is clear and safe I'm not going to stop like an idiot and waste my time waiting for a bulb to change colour. You need to govern your own safety out there and decide what's best yourself.

Here in Germany, there are often separate traffic lights for bikes and for other traffic. When lights are going green, the bike lights go green a second or two sooner to give cyclists a chance to get started.

When you're getting started on the bike, it's more likely to wobble and not having cars whizzing past you at the same time makes it easier.

that's a a real childish attitude you have there. I think it's better for everyone when cyclists go through red lights. As a motorist, stopped at lights I prefer a cyclist breaking the lights and off out of the way. As a cyclist, if the light is red but the way is clear and safe I'm not going to stop like an idiot and waste my time waiting for a bulb to change colour. You need to govern your own safety out there and decide what's best yourself.

Cyclists should be allowed murder people as well for the craic.

i like to go out for a leisurely spliff and a cycle on a nice summers evening, I wonder will I have to worry about getting swabbed on the way home in the near future

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼