Cyclists

What people want to live in ignorant bliss exactly?

If a cyclist dares break a red light, you can see this thread lighting up and get 10 pages of action.

Yet, motorists kill people on our roads every other day. If one shares a link about someone being killed.. *tumbleweed*
Now, I don't know about you, but killing someone on our roads is a tad more serious than a cyclist breaking a red light.

People who want to stuff their faces with mechanically recovered chicken meat deep fried in shite.
Especially when they’re drunk.

Are you on the juice again Drucker?
If you got yourself an education you would know the damage alcohol does to the liver and the brain.
Put down the tinnies and pick up the books. You can make it to UCC. I believe in you.

Where have all the cyclists gone,very few around when i was heading to work this morning.
They're still there. And the vast majority of them are decent, law abiding citizens. Unfortunately cunts like our resident angry crotchcam man/Jank/Righttobikeit have decided to vent their sociopathic misogynistic bullying cuntish behaviour and define themselves as victim cyclists.

But that uneducated little prick is just a shit cheap chicken salesman who's bitter because he can only afford to live in a shithole, so he takes out his bitterness by bullying women and elderly people in the name of "cyclists rights."

He's got the intellectual capacity of one of those mechanically recovered chicken fillets he hawks at all hours of the morning to the drunken dregs of society.

If a cyclist dares break a red light, you can see this thread lighting up and get 10 pages of action.

Yet, motorists kill people on our roads every other day. If one shares a link about someone being killed.. *tumbleweed*
Now, I don't know about you, but killing someone on our roads is a tad more serious than a cyclist breaking a red light.

You're clearly in denial fellah, cyclists break red lights every day of the week in Cork. It barely gets reported here unless there's a flurry of them, and even at that there'd likely only be a couple of posts about them. The "10 pages of action" is more likely to be seen in reaction to crotchcam and his socialmedia posts.

Yet again you do yourself, and cyclist campaigners in general, no favours by pretending that ordinary people don't care about road-users, be they cyclists, pedestrians, or even motorists being killed on the road, all so that you can adopt some faux-outraged position.

Drove through the city earlier.

The cyclists are moving through much quicker than cars and buses etc.

You sound disappointed. Difficult enough to drive in icy conditions with four points of contact to the road, you'd want a screw loose to be cycling or motorbiking on the ice imho.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Longest Johns

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼