Cyclists

I'm seriously tempted to start a breakaway Republic of Corcaigh forum where people who don't like the bile of certain middle aged cranks can have the bantz and lols without the name calling and bitterness that has beset this place.

It goes without saying that I'll be the sole moderator and anyone who posts an opinion I disagree with will be instabanned.

Watch this space ☀
:unsure:

Last edited:
s to make spitful comments about 'cyclists' as if they are one homogenous group.
Bit rich coming from the weirdo who constantly and persistently refers to "motorists" as if they were one homogeneous group - "motorists kill and maim other road users" etc etc ad nauseam.... Guess what oddball, 99.9% of motorists don't kill or injure anyone yet you ascribe the blame of the 0.1% to all motorists - yet you whinge and moan when others besmirch cyclists as a group based on the 20% that are complete arseholes or the 80+% that use the road in an unsafe or illegal fashion (yes, they're my own estimates).

48 km more of cycle lanes planned for Cork lol and trees will have to be removed to accommodate this

And cycle lanes have NOTHING to do with Buses connecting anybody with anywhere. Indeed the vast majority of bicycles have NOTHING to do with public transport. It's a complete sham to try to portray them otherwise or use Bus Connects as a Trojan Horse to foist yet more cycle lanes on us when the ones we already have are clearly under-utilised.

Bit rich coming from the weirdo who constantly and persistently refers to "motorists" as if they were one homogeneous group - "motorists kill and maim other road users" etc etc ad nauseam.... Guess what oddball, 99.9% of motorists don't kill or injure anyone yet you ascribe the blame of the 0.1% to all motorists - yet you whinge and moan when others besmirch cyclists as a group based on the 20% that are complete arseholes or the 80+% that use the road in an unsafe or illegal fashion (yes, they're my own estimates).
Put the prick on "ignore".

to foist yet more cycle lanes on us when the ones we already have are clearly under-utilised.
You bitch and moan regularly on this thread about cyclists sharing your road space with your questionable Sound_ystories and now they are creating a separate space for them to keep them out of your way and you are whinging and moaning again. They are doing it for the likes of you and your fellow impatient motorists, you should be grateful.

:lol!: :lol!:

5391516870146_3.JPG

:lol!::lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼