CSN Halcyon Days.

Dont remember Twomey ,i had M Moynihan all the years for maths ,Had McGillicuddy one year he did not like me maybe because he heard me call him a kerry bollocks. Joyce was a good teacher but deadly with the ruler if not paying attention.
Doherty and Mr Dennis were the 2 teachers involved in the streaker incident against Press .they both got a warning and the streaker got 10 pounds and a weeks suspension. (may he rest in Piece.)
😥
"Gabby" O Keeffe is dead? I knew that his brother Dom Co-Cos had passed away alright.

I had it from a good source that CSN were hammering Pres out in the College Farm and that it was Doc who offered a fiver to the "actor".

Dont remember Twomey ,i had M Moynihan all the years for maths ,Had McGillicuddy one year he did not like me maybe because he heard me call him a kerry bollocks. Joyce was a good teacher but deadly with the ruler if not paying attention.
Doherty and Mr Dennis were the 2 teachers involved in the streaker incident against Press .they both got a warning and the streaker got 10 pounds and a weeks suspension. (may he rest in Piece.)
🙂
Miss Joyce was an excellent teacher. Small, intelligent and full of fire. The class I was in used to treat her with respect and used to enjoy the 45 mins

Magilliciddy was another operator up there.Or Magilla as he was known as .
One day he came into our Leaving Cert pass Maths class and said “ don’t forget lads this is a pass class.”
To which one of the lads replied “ With a pass teacher.”!!
Magilla didn’t like it one bit….😁
I remember in maths class with magilla, some guy was tapping his maths set in those tin boxes. Magilla then grabs the box, throws it on the ground, jumps up and down several times and hands it back to the student. Utter lunacy!

Mr twomey I had for science, he was from donoughmore I think? Nice guy but a total bogger! Even by his gait, you can tell he was from the schtix!

I remember in maths class with magilla, some guy was tapping his maths set in those tin boxes. Magilla then grabs the box, throws it on the ground, jumps up and down several times and hands it back to the student. Utter lunacy!

Mr twomey I had for science, he was from donoughmore I think? Nice guy but a total bogger! Even by his gait, you can tell he was from the schtix!
A lot of teachers then just weren’t happy
Frustrated about their lot in life
And oases it on via tantrums to their pupils

🤔
"Billa" Twomey was from Douglas. A neighbour of Goretti Joyce-Keane afaik.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼