CSN Halcyon Days.

Mr Corcoran I had for geography, was sound and very very relaxed and chilled out! Hes still in CSN to this day.

Mr Malone I had for maths, very robotic but again a decent guy, never raised his voice at us.

Olly for technology, couldn’t control the class and easily irritable, some students were fuckers towards him, just walked all over him.

Bertie when he caught someone not wearing proper footwear: “are you wearing schneakers young man?!”

Young didnt like me and i didnt like him.The teacher who died during my time in CSN was knocked down crossing the Airport road..
I had a brilliant teacher for history who left school to go to Cambridge /Oxford to further his career. Anyone remember his name.

Young didnt like me and i didnt like him.The teacher who died during my time in CSN was knocked down crossing the Airport road..
I had a brilliant teacher for history who left school to go to Cambridge /Oxford to further his career. Anyone remember his name.

You are actually from the city? I’d have bet my house you were from the country. Still, you are the worst type from the bog ball cult. Those who were born in the city and who should have a more open view but who actually turn out to be the most craven insular bigoted of (grab) all.

totally wrong by while gaa is my 1st sport between soccer and rugby i would attend at least 20 games a year very open minded to most sports except boxing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼