Cowen says vote Yes- Wanna get back at him- You know what to do

Most of the people I know who voted No have changed their mind and are voting yes as the economy is in tatters.

I will vote yes.

They can put a Nuclear Power Plant in Limerick and missiles on top of Croaght Patrick for all I care.

Anything that the EU to stop this country going down the swanee and creating a few jobs is fine by me.

We need them more than they need us

Most of the people I know who voted No have changed their mind and are voting yes as the economy is in tatters.

I will vote yes.

They can put a Nuclear Power Plant in Limerick and missiles on top of Croaght Patrick for all I care.

Anything that the EU to stop this country going down the swanee and creating a few jobs is fine by me.

We need them more than they need us
where are these jobs going to magically appear from?

The only jobs that will be created is cheap labour from Eastern Europe to build the Nuclear power plants and staff the abortion clinics

If Cowen thinks its a good thing, then get on the other horse.

Thats about the only logic a sane person can follow.

Has Robbie Keane read the revised treaty?

where are these jobs going to magically appear from?

The new pharmaceutical plant on top of the Hill of Tara ?

Windfarms in Stephens Green ?

Pointless Grants for ignorant Farmers ?

Who cares we will agree to anything now.

Shhhh we give them some barly edible fish that thay have to try and catch in massive weekly storms all year around and we get tons of subsidies and investment cash.

Anything that this freeloading country can scavange right now for voting yes to a few liberal laws can't do us any harm.

We could be self sufficient if Cowen and his cohorts didn't give away all our fish and gas for nothin.

Vote NO.

Their plan to economic recovery is forced emigration

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼