Councillor Frank O Flynn or Councillor Frank Roche

A few pointers why I think that Frank Roche has the edge.
Very active in Country Hall meetings . Non party or independent member and is free to vote according to his conscience. Rarely neglects to issue condolences to relatives of person who has died in the area.

Frank O Flynn appears to have a lot of his time taken up with the annual Liam Lynch commeration. In fact he looks worn and drawn at the ceremony possibly having to be working long hours for the preparation of the event. Never seems to have invited a blue shirt or IRA/SF to the event. Member of FF Which constrains his voting preference on issues.
Not as active on RIP condolences as Frank Roche.
If anyone can add anything I'd appreciate it before I go back to my aunt on the matter.
Poor aul Rochey. Coming on the local talk page to big himself up.

Frank O Flynn is the new Mayor ( Maoira) of County Cork.
I hope that no Extra resources are put into Kilcrumper Graveyard. This being the burial place of Liam Lynch where Frank does a big bash there every year.
I will like to point out to Mr. O Flynn that all graveyards need to be treated equally in case he is thinking of a major upgrade to Kilcrumper.

Frank Roche should be well able to fight for his consituents' rights

Tbf, their family solicitor screwed him over. When his parent died, the farm was to be left to Frank. But the solicitor said that no will was made. Probate was carried out, farm divided up with all the children. Solicitor then found the Will, frank was solely named on it.

Tbf, their family solicitor screwed him over. When his parent died, the farm was to be left to Frank. But the solicitor said that no will was made. Probate was carried out, farm divided up with all the children. Solicitor then found the Will, frank was solely named on it.
Sorry to hear that about Frank ( Roche). No wonder he feels agrieeved

Fucks sake. Who was the solicitor?

Seems strange that the guy would will his farm to the son he'd been estranged from for 30 years and completely cut his two other sons? :unsure:

There was a case near mallow where parents died and girl was taken into care . The farm was taken over by someone not connected with the family. PJ Coogan said he would do some research into it but I did not hear anything. If anyone heard the end of the story you might let us know. Some solicitor was involved also I think.

Everything you say above is incorrect.
His father who he was estranged from for 30 years owned the farm in full. When his mother died, her will was issued as per normal procedure, she had willed it to him. But she didn’t own it.
His father lived for 8 more years and was looked after by remaining family members. The farm was transferred before he died.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼