Corkbeo

Corkbeo posted about the viaduct inn reopening, but posted a photo of a different viaduct,
I reckon that was deliberate. The way social media works is all around engagement and impressions, facts don’t actually matter anymore.

A boring article about a new business opening is now plastered everywhere because of the “mistake”.

Bodes well for news feeds….

I reckon that was deliberate. The way social media works is all around engagement and impressions, facts don’t actually matter anymore.

A boring article about a new business opening is now plastered everywhere because of the “mistake”.

Bodes well for news feeds….
Good point, majority of comments point out the mistake, I laugh when people feel the need to type that, when 50 previous posters have pointed it out

I think even Pope Urban is getting tired of having to edit the cut and pasted clickbait with “smallies,” “massive,” “manky,” and “mam.”

Kids, gorgeous, horrible, and mother on auto search and replace for His Holiness now…..
Don’t forget to add “lad” and “game changer” to that list
Also “pop up” and “marina mart”

Their vocabulary is slowly but surely increasing with each passing year.

Have you ever seen such a non story.

Cork woman cancels trip to Dublin because the hotels are expensive. Holy fuck.

So she was going to go to Dublin, but then didn't. I wonder who'll play her in the film depicting this adventure?

Well at least now she'll be spared that arduous 2.5 hour train journey.

Reminds me of the fella posting here asking if he needed bear spray for his road trip to Galway.

Have you ever seen such a non story.

Cork woman cancels trip to Dublin because the hotels are expensive. Holy fuck.

So she was going to go to Dublin, but then didn't. I wonder who'll play her in the film depicting this adventure?

Well at least now she'll be spared that arduous 2.5 hour train journey.

Reminds me of the fella posting here asking if he needed bear spray for his road trip to Galway.

Bawlin’ here hun

She’s so brave, I can’t even

Don’t mind dem gougers

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼