Cork u20 Hurling 2023

We got out of jail tonight, what is the obsession with short passing and running with the ball? And this craic of going for goal when a simple point was on? This could come back to haunt us if not rectified. Having said all that our fellas showed great character to win that
You do know the manager is Ben OConnor, of Newtownshandrum, Bernie OConnor, Donal O'Grady tippy tappy, handpass and run fame?

Hopefully they can get Eoin O Leary and Tobin back fit for the final.

O Leary could be vital. We looked a bit too light physically at times in the FF line.

Walsh just seems better suited out the field the way this team plays...I don't think he's suited to the cute low ball inside...he's strong under the high ones where he can get his feet set or pealing off the shoulder for the running game and shooting from outside.

O Sullivan had a fine game and Leahy showed well too when he came on. I think O Leary would add a something different off the bench even.

When you look at the age profile of the panel its a very impressive to win Munster out.

As I said earlier Cunningham was outstanding. Mullins had an excellent first half. One of the best goals I’ve seen in a while. I thought Tadhg O Connell had a fantastic game. Mark Howell, Kingston and Darragh O Sullivan made some huge catches towards the end.

Well done to all involved. We were blown away for 15 minutes in that 3rd quarter, but we fought back brilliantly. With so many of these lads underage again next year it’s very exciting. Hope the final is on in Thurles.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼