Cork u20 Hurling 2023

I hope Ben has them prepared for a ref that will give us fuck all and a crowd who won't want us to win (bar our own). They've been through a crucible of a Munster championship so hopefully that will have them battle hardened. Get out of the traps hard and blitz them, take our goal chances and we could end it before they realise where they are. This team has yet to really cut loose on someone and it would be great if it could be Sunday.

My Offaly pal says they aren't happy about the ref either. Said he's got previous for sending off Offaly players.

According to your man, 7 of the starting 15 for Offaly were U17 last year.

Anybody know how to get out of the city to get to Thurles tomorrow? From my reading of it its the tunnel and then through Glanmire and up the old Cork Dublin Road. dunkettle interchange closed until 13:00

Red i think the standard in Munster was way higher than Leinster and if we perform to 90% of our ability we should win. Keeping 15 men on the pitch will be vital.
I think the margins at inter county are far smaller than what you suggest.. I’m struggling to think of any team that 90%of their best against their oppositions best would win them an All Ireland.. maybe Tipp v Antrim

Duignan’s a bitter clown, cheerleading KK for fifteen years while Offaly were going down the pan. He hates the attention that the Munster SHC gets and he especially hates Cork and Tipperary, listen to his commentary when either play.

He might choke on his words IF he goes to the game, as in if he doesn’t have a better paying gig elsewhere at the time, he has form here, Offaly’s CB chairman is a bit holier than thou!
He doesn't seem to like Cork and Tipp alright

So clearly he has some redeeming features

I think the margins at inter county are far smaller than what you suggest.. I’m struggling to think of any team that 90%of their best against their oppositions best would win them an All Ireland.. maybe Tipp v Antrim
Madness anyone thinking this is a walk in the park. Galway minor all Ireland champions in 2020 knocked out this year at u20 by Offaly. The comment knocking the standard of Leinster u20 is disgraceful and lazy keyboard writing. just some fellas thinking his own notions and we are cork will win us this game easy. We could win easy tomorrow we could be beating we could draw. This cork team at minor 3 years ago lost to Limerick. Offaly have come through from the qualifier system in Leinster to knock out Galway Dublin and Wexford. Expect war and to be at 100% as a cork player or we will be in trouble

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Longest Johns
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

24th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼