Cork Minor Hurling 2023

On the goalies, i saw one cork u16 team playing this year and they had a goalie who must've been 6ft 2". Sleeves on the long sleeve gk jersey were too short for him. Is that one of the lads mentioned above?
Any news on the goalkeeper fionn murphy from killeagh, was watching killeagh play in p2 championship this year vs bishopstown and there was some tremendous saves made by him any news if he’s in or around the panel? Rumor has it he’s supposedly next in line behind oisin walsh of youghal

U17 leagues and u15 leagues are now being played in the lead up to championship in may/June/July and u18 league being played in feb to may
I'd say there was kick back. The general consensus around the place seemed to be what the hell are they thinking.

Cripwalk

Don't know the full list but there are 7 players dropped from the panel since training last Wednesday night so I'd say the panel is now around 35.

I heard they played a draw with Kilkenny in Mallow this morning, AFAIK it was 17 points each.

Any news on the captaincy for this year,from my knowledge jayden casey (youghal) or ben walsh(killeagh) would be the prime candidates seeing as ben led killeagh to a p2 minor hurling title last year And Jayden leading youghal to a division 1 county title

Any news on the captaincy for this year,from my knowledge jayden casey (youghal) or ben walsh(killeagh) would be the prime candidates seeing as ben led killeagh to a p2 minor hurling title last year And Jayden leading youghal to a division 1 county title
Led? At U17? Mother of god.

Even at adult level, the days of of the captain leading his team are gone. It’s leadership groups now for different aspects of the group.. it’s getting like NFL now with 5/6 captains

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼