Cork Minor Hurling 2023

And it passed it’s up on the cork gaa master plan fixture it’s a very short league I think 6 games or something it’s over before summer when u17 championship will kick off

Same as what they played for decades, u18 league
Ok , still doesn't sound ideal. For league you can use 18 year olds but then for championship you won't have them. So you'll have to play 17 year olds who may not have played a huge amount in league while you were trying to cater for 18 year olds who needed to get games
Maybe it's not as complicated as I think but it seems a bit all over the place.

Ok , still doesn't sound ideal. For league you can use 18 year olds but then for championship you won't have them. So you'll have to play 17 year olds who may not have played a huge amount in league while you were trying to cater for 18 year olds who needed to get games
Maybe it's not as complicated as I think but it seems a bit all over the place.
And as another poster said, where do the U16's fit in? Ill thought out and downright daft imo.

And as another poster said, where do the U16's fit in? Ill thought out and downright daft imo.
U16s probably won't play league if you've enough 18&17 players. But then for championship depending on size of club you'll need U16s to fill your 17 team
I can see 2023 being a write off for a lot of players again. The stronger players will be fine, it's the fringe lads again will suffer most
Hopefully 2024 everything is finally back to the old way

U16s probably won't play league if you've enough 18&17 players. But then for championship depending on size of club you'll need U16s to fill your 17 team
I can see 2023 being a write off for a lot of players again. The stronger players will be fine, it's the fringe lads again will suffer most
Hopefully 2024 everything is finally back to the old way
Even the best U16's will struggle to get on a team at U18 level. Looks like it could be a bad year for that age group.

I few players I felt should have been looked at, eoin cronin of na piarsaigh ,saw him play against ballincollig minors twice last year and was the best defender on the field and also when na pairsaigh beat valley Rover in the Premier 1 final and was midfield that day and was excellent ,jonny galvin from eire og was another brilliant player and both wasn't even on the squads which I found surprising but only my opinion , obviously

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼