Cork Minor Hurling 2023

The GDAs runnig the development squads are from East Cork. Douglas walking the Premier Minor hurling without one Cork minor tells you what you need to know.
I could be mistaken but I’m fairly sure there are Douglas players on the current minor team, just on the extended panel and injured at the moment.

2-13 to 1-8 FT

Fs5KVxXWAAEsasg

Great win two from two now conditions were tricky two lads both Barrys Walsh And O Flynn are class...two tough games now to come against the 2 favourites .

The GDAs runnig the development squads are from East Cork. Douglas walking the Premier Minor hurling without one Cork minor tells you what you need to know.
Fellas be giving out in other threads that the Douglas lads making development and cork teams are too soft and coddled.

Aghada are premier 1 minor this year made u16 p1 final last year
The U16 was a joke last year. Glen & Midleton didn't even train for it. Aghada got pasted in the final, were unlucky to come up against the aforementioned Barry O'Flynn who got 4-6 from play. Sars favourites with Douglas the best of the rest.

Munster website for a tenner
Thanks for this, was a decent stream. They clearly don't want people watching it though, to say this isn't publicised is an understatement. Googled every combination of words to find a stream and none of my searches threw up the Munster GAA stream (certainly not in the first few pages of results). Nor did any of the preview pieces I read point you in this direction. Assumed it would be on TG4, or TG4 YouTube stream or GAA Go....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Longest Johns

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼