Cork Minor Hurling 2023

James O leary 17 years old . He must be pincing himself wearing a Cork Jearey tonight and Harty hurlers on the subs bench and some not even making panel . Fraggie and Sean og must see potential , if he goes well , Midelton Harty Trainers missed out bad . Best of luck to him . Johnny Murphy plays for Shandrum , a
mix between Newtown and Dromina but is really Dromina .

3-19 to 0-15 FT

FsVG-3-X0BE6XyT

Very impressed with that performance. I think the backs only conceded 4 points from play. Goalkeeper Oisin Walsh was brilliant on the puck outs and looked unbeatable. Walsh at centre back was a collusus. O'Callaghan and O'Leary either side of him were very good. McCarthy at midfield is an absolute rocket. Murphy and Biggane worked themselves into the ground in the half forward line and may not get the plaudits of the scorers but I think at any level you need the lads to do the donkey work up there for you. Barry Walsh was outstanding throughout, the future is looking bright for Killeagh! But my man of the match and I'd say everyone else's was Barry O'Flynn! Looked absolutely unmarkable out there! Looking forward to next Tuesday night already!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼