Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Does anybody know when the panel will be selected / announced for the 2023 Minors. Interested to see, there were some good lads coming through last years U16 squad.

Does anybody know when the panel will be selected / announced for the 2023 Minors. Interested to see, there were some good lads coming through last years U16 squad.
Championship panel was named about 2 weeks ago. Don't think it's listed anywhere. About 33 on it from what I heard

Locked outside the Pairc today for half an hour while the minors played a behind closed doors Challenge game. As we entered the stadium after the full time whistle hundreds were pouring out of the tunnel. What the fcuk was that about?

Locked outside the Pairc today for half an hour while the minors played a behind closed doors Challenge game. As we entered the stadium after the full time whistle hundreds were pouring out of the tunnel. What the fcuk was that about?
It seemed to be played behind closed doors. Luckily I met a man outside who told me to knock on Gate 10 to let me in to see the minor game. And all the Minor mammies and daddies left once their son's game finished, even though the U20s and Seniors were playing afterwards.

It seemed to be played behind closed doors. Luckily I met a man outside who told me to knock on Gate 10 to let me in to see the minor game. And all the Minor mammies and daddies left once their son's game finished, even though the U20s and Seniors were playing afterwards.
How could it be behind closed doors if there was hundreds in there? Sometimes we shoot ourselves in the foot so badly

Child protection, a parent of an under 18 is entitled to be present.

I wouldn't have an issue with it behind closed doors. The lads are only 17/16 , just let them prepare how the management see fit. They'll be out in championship soon , everyone can go then and support them

Child protection, a parent of an under 18 is entitled to be present.

I wouldn't have an issue with it behind closed doors. The lads are only 17/16 , just let them prepare how the management see fit. They'll be out in championship soon , everyone can go then and support them
We must have a huge panel so judging by the hundred or so “parents” strolling out of the gates after the match

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Luke Combs Uk
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼