Cork Minor football 2023

So minor final on Friday 2nd bank holiday weekend in Tralee , I’ll be there but it will mean taking a half day from work . Wouldn’t Killarney be better idea and I’d think you’d get a bigger cork crowd as well.

That's why the Animals play their underage games in Tralee.
To be fair, think there is politics involved as well, with the County Board Offices based within the stadium and a desire by clubs in the Region not to have everything related to the county team revolving around Killarney.

That's why the Animals play their underage games in Tralee.
To be fair, think there is politics involved as well, with the County Board Offices based within the stadium and a desire by clubs in the Region not to have everything related to the county team revolving around Killarney.
I understand that alright but if you look at that long weekend we will be playing Kerry in Tralee in half empty stadium on Friday night and on day after playing Kerry again in a half empty stadium in PUC .
In an ideal world 2 games on same day with a pretty full stadium would suit both sets of supporters and also teams .

It would be nice if we knew the team. Kerry named and published their team yesterday.
Our PRO seems to have little interest in football supporters.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Colin Geddis - Overkill
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼