Cork Intermediate football 2019

Delay of execution for Adrigole. Going nowhere at this level. Doubtful they’ll survive the big cull in 2021, if they survive next year even. A team like that needs to rebuilding at Junior level.

Could be a death sentence for Adrigole football if they were relegated. They would really struggle to get games in Beara.

Could be a death sentence for Adrigole football if they were relegated. They would really struggle to get games in Beara.
They would probably play in the Carbery league and would have the option of county league too so there's no shortage of games. The Beara championship has very few teams but that championship guarantees them a county last 16 - under the current set up that is (where Garnish, for example, get further than, say Canovee). Adrigole, if they are good enough, will get back up. Maybe they are not good enough.

Would imagine a Dromtarriffe v Knocknagree final is the most likely.

Definitely. I think Millstreet will give Knocknagree their toughest game of the year though. I saw Dromtarriffe beat Millstreet 1st round but could see Knocknagree doing wreck against Dromtarriffe defence. Think Millstreet are better set up to challenge them

Definitely. I think Millstreet will give Knocknagree their toughest game of the year though. I saw Dromtarriffe beat Millstreet 1st round but could see Knocknagree doing wreck against Dromtarriffe defence. Think Millstreet are better set up to challenge them

Knock are on a different level to every team in this grade and most of the pifc clubs would struggle against them

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼