Cork hurlings next manager

I wonder did KK agree to muddy the waters with the proported '1yr extention offer' to give KOD time to get Pat Ryan and prevent the job from going elsewhere 🤔

Last edited:
I am no starry eyed fan of the Rock, but he was a superb and loyal servant to Cork and we loved him in the terraces. Owes nothing to Cork. Maybe we don’t agree with all he says but he is entitled to his opinion and I dont believe we can question his commitment to Cork. Good luck to him.
Who questioned his commitment to Cork?

Who questioned his commitment to Cork?
I didn’t actually say any one questioned it. I’m stating a fact that his commitment can’t be questioned. Cud have worded it better on reflection. 🙈. Sometimes reading the threads over the last year or so, I sense some people think there mite have been a bit of an ego-trip for the Rock being involved in the Cork set up. Never thot that. Always felt it was for all the right reasons.

Certainly wants Hoggie playing anyway when you see that interview. Age no problem!
Mad as it sounds don't rule out Nash just yet either
I’m sure the cork set up is going to be travelling up to watch Nash lining out for south liberties in the Limerick championship ever other week. Cop on and get real. Eoin Davis amongst others will get a chance to stake there claim to be involved for a jersey for goals in 2023. Ryan brought through big hurlers so one can imagine the likes of Brian hayes and Colin o brien will get a proper look next year. Pat ryan won’t have cork running around like chickens into open space. The man knows we need to physically compete to win games.

I’m sure the cork set up is going to be travelling up to watch Nash lining out for south liberties in the Limerick championship ever other week. Cop on and get real. Eoin Davis amongst others will get a chance to stake there claim to be involved for a jersey for goals in 2023. Ryan brought through big hurlers so one can imagine the likes of Brian hayes and Colin o brien will get a proper look next year. Pat ryan won’t have cork running around like chickens into open space. The man knows we need to physically compete to win games.
I'm not expecting it, I'm just saying don't be surprised at anything. Not sure Davis will get a chance but we'll see on that one tool

Ah Christ he was a great player in his prime. Don’t let’s forget that.
Never said he wasn't. Minstrel was the one suggesting he beat "seven colours of shite out of" Gregory Mike "while on some pitch years ago".

Bad form from Minstrel to suggest it would've been that reason rather than he gave him a roasting, being the great player he was. Says enough for me.

Never said he wasn't. Minstrel was the one suggesting he beat "seven colours of shite out of" Gregory Mike "while on some pitch years ago".

Bad form from Minstrel to suggest it would've been that reason rather than he gave him a roasting, being the great player he was. Says enough for me.
🤣🤣 bad form from what an anonymous nobody says on an internet forum about another poster.

Man the fuck up will you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼