Cork hurlings next manager

So having a dig at her voice (which I agree with btw) isn't personal?

I'm sure you're a nice guy - well that's at least how you like to portray yourself. You don't get to play god over who or what is posted on here, so kindly do me a favour and stop trying to lecture/moderate what is posted. Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're merely Kim Jong-un in a dress.
Who is trying to play God?
There's a level.
I made this point to you when you were talking about Covid a couple of weeks ago and when I said who in the name of jaysus would want someone to be sick and you said cos you were marmite. Did that sound like i was being God to you?

There's minimum standards of decency and politeness even here and I've been here for over 16 years. I get the laissez faire attitude and I'm used to it.

I'm probably too thin skinned. You're probably right.

Have a feeling this is going to be a short thread ;)tbf, totally underestimated our love for an argument.

Who is trying to play God?
There's a level.
I made this point to you when you were talking about Covid a couple of weeks ago and when I said who in the name of jaysus would want someone to be sick and you said cos you were marmite. Did that sound like i was being God to you?

There's minimum standards of decency and politeness even here and I've been here for over 16 years. I get the laissez faire attitude and I'm used to it.

I'm probably too thin skinned. You're probably right.
Jaysus, I was taking the piss about Marmite etc. Even if I wasn't, hopefully we are all big boys here and can deal with any shite that comes our way. Sorry, but you sound a bit soft, I suppose that qualifies as pure Cork nowadays.

Decency? There you go again, with your long nose, looking down on everyone. Sometimes posters just need to let off a bit of steam and need to go at it. Usually no harm done imho.

Calm down Shinnerbot. I'm sure the Rock, being the tough guy he is, will have no trouble absoring a few light-hearted cyber chops.

As was previously mentioned, he was all too happy to take pot shots at John Meyler during his tenure. However, now that the boot is on the other foot, instead of bowing out gracefully, his ego seems to be going into ultra sensitive-defence mode.
🤔
A Cloyne Clown!

Jaysus, I was taking the piss about Marmite etc. Even if I wasn't, hopefully we are all big boys here and can deal with any shite that comes our way. Sorry, but you sound a bit soft, I suppose that qualifies as pure Cork nowadays.

Decency? There you go again, with your long nose, looking down on everyone. Sometimes posters just need to let off a bit of steam and need to go at it. Usually no harm done imho.
Fair enough.

Yes I know you didn't - no bother.

For weeks now, between various posters I've been .
I think the personalised nature of some of the positions taken is totally uncalled for.

I totally commend the entire management team outgoing. Their commitment, dedication and work for Cork hurling should not be denigrated on a personal level. Tactics fine. Selection fine. I've done that myself. But people is way too far.

It's a huge sacrifice. Personally.

They shouldn't have to face personal attack and criticism.

Fair enough.
Next time someone calls you soft, even if soft, tell them to F off... your from Cork, we're rebels..💪

Why? Her voice does grate and would go through ya for a shortcut, it's like nails on a chalk board. That fact is changing anytime soon because she is crying on social media for being slagged off over it. You expressed an opinion which was valid and correct.
Spot on. And her now coming out complaining only gives proof that she's a complete dose.

For what it is worth, I'm sure plenty Dublin, Kerry, Cork and Northern pundits and analysts have got plenty of stick for their accent and voice too over the years. I can't remember anyone complaining on behalf of that pundit or the pundit themselves coming out to complain.

Glad to see Pat Ryan get it, one of the most popular appointments in a long time
But my fear is already some people are getting carried away like Cork will automatically win all Ireland's now.
It wouldn't surprise me in 12 months time to see people here looking for change again

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼