Cork hurlings next manager

What does it matter to the next Cork hurling match?
The players will no longer, one presumes, be listening to the Rock.
So the question is meaningless.

What difference does it make at this stage what he says?
It has an impact, he is a triple AI winner and a previous selector for years. Some players will look up to him. He gives out about former players giving interviews and now hes at it.

Again why give these interviews? Who benefits?

Exit the stage and let Ryan and Co get on with it.

What does it matter to the next Cork hurling match?
The players will no longer, one presumes, be listening to the Rock.
So the question is meaningless.

What difference does it make at this stage what he says?
What did it matter to the next hurling match Sully going to the media to have a dig?
You put yourself in the media spotlight making comments then you are allowed to be criticised, praised etc.

Nothing constructive to contribute then, just like your idol Posh Spice? Good man Shinnerbot.
You are too stupid to realise that everyone can see through your agenga.

O'Sullivan and Mulcahy have said much the same thing. But Curious George focuses in on what O Sullivan said and says little about Mulcahy.

So whats your agenda? Or are you still curious? 🤣🤣

I certainly dont have an agenda in critiscing Sully. He was a fine player and im sure he probably was somebody good to have on the backroom team. However even if he was euro geller for the mind games and gave speechs like Ian Paisley, his time is up. He can throw his hat in the ring for all I care going forward and Pat Ryan can decide to use him or not.
What I dont like is why he has to give these interviews...why bother.... just give one and wish the new managment all the best.
I dont like the coments giving out about his contribution above. Thats uncalled for. He did his best.

You are too stupid to realise that everyone can see through your agenga.

O'Sullivan and Mulcahy have said much the same thing. But Curious George focuses in on what O Sullivan said and says little about Mulcahy.

So whats your agenda? Or are you still curious? 🤣🤣
Can't answer the question, obviously you have no idea what he contributed. Thanks for confirming Shinnerbot. :lol!:

I certainly dont have an agenda in critiscing Sully. He was a fine player and im sure he probably was somebody good to have on the backroom team. However even if he was euro geller for the mind games and gave speechs like Ian Paisley, his time is up. He can throw his hat in the ring for all I care going forward and Pat Ryan can decide to use him or not.
What I dont like is why he has to give these interviews...why bother.... just give one and wish the new managment all the best.
I dont like the coments giving out about his contribution above. Thats uncalled for. He did his best.
In fairness, he's been involved with the media long enough to know how it works.

It looks a good appointment but equally its not particularly insightful as he was the obvious choice really.

Hard to believe the county board were not talking to him before the Galway match was played.
The idea that Kingston was party to this seems very very fanciful
The Rocks reaction would suggest a very pissed off set up , as an aside its a bit hypocritical of the rock considering he offered his view on Meyler fairly freely

Kingston can have no complaints, he had two goes at it and did grand at best

Second time around though he had players coming off underage success and made no progress which contrasts with Clare waterford and Limerick

On final note the administrators of this site need to get their finger out regarding the behaviour of some posters regardless of how long they are here

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼