Cork hurlings next manager

Tbf, KK went gracefully. The Rock in particular seems like a bit of a publicity whore. I'm sure for him, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
Thats a few cuts you've had off O'Sullivan. Your exactly the type of 'have a go hero' behibd a screen he's on about. No doubt he beat seven colours of shite out of you while on some pitch years ago and you are still holding it against him. Sad.

Thats a few cuts you've had off O'Sullivan. Your exactly the type of 'have a go hero' behibd a screen he's on about. No doubt he beat seven colours of shite out of you while on some pitch years ago and you are still holding it against him. Sad.
Calm down Shinnerbot. I'm sure the Rock, being the tough guy he is, will have no trouble absoring a few light-hearted cyber chops.

As was previously mentioned, he was all too happy to take pot shots at John Meyler during his tenure. However, now that the boot is on the other foot, instead of bowing out gracefully, his ego seems to be going into ultra sensitive-defence mode.

You understand the management team have left.
No need for this sniping anymore.

Look to the future and support the new management team and squad.

KK and team gave an immense commitment to Cork hurling. We didn't get where we wanted to. But continuing to have a cut off the old team is pointless and smacks of an agenda.
Not sniping, i'm asking valid questions as this affects our players mindset.

How can we, Cork supporters, hope that our players excel without honesty?

Is O Sull being honest here and/or just settling scores. Why give these interviews? Who benefits? The players?

I appreciate it's tough being in intercounty management when there's a beat heat about, but Sully is making a bit of a show of himself here to be honest. There was very little of note said publicly by former Cork players to merit this level of self pity and he's sensationalising things massively with what he's coming out with.

When you see what grief management teams get in other counties and the drama/politics they often have to deal with, I'd have said they've had it very tame in Cork.

It's a high profile job, where you're always going to be making contraversial calls which divide opinion. If you can't deal with people questioning what you're doing on the back of terrible results you have no business getting involved.

Not sniping, i'm asking valid questions as this affects our players mindset.

How can we, Cork supporters, hope that our players excel without honesty?

Is O Sull being honest here and/or just settling scores. Why give these interviews? Who benefits? The players?
What does it matter to the next Cork hurling match?
The players will no longer, one presumes, be listening to the Rock.
So the question is meaningless.

What difference does it make at this stage what he says?

I appreciate it's tough being in intercounty management when there's a beat heat about, but Sully is making a bit of a show of himself here to be honest. There was very little of note said publicly by former Cork players to merit this level of self pity and he's sensationalising things massively with what he's coming out with.

When you see what grief management teams get in other counties and the drama/politics they often have to deal with, I'd have said they've had it very tame in Cork.

It's a high profile job, where you're always going to be making contraversial calls which divide opinion. If you can't deal with people questioning what you're doing on the back of terrible results you have no business getting involved.
What exactly was it that Sully was contributing? Doesn't seem like coach material/a deep thinker. Doesn't sound very articulate in interviews, so probably not a great man for speeches/motivational team talks. What was it that he contributed? Genuinely curious.

Calm down Shinnerbot. I'm sure the Rock, being the tough guy he is, will have no trouble absoring a few light-hearted cyber chops.

As was previously mentioned, he was all too happy to take pot shots at John Meyler during his tenure. However, now that the boot is on the other foot, instead of bowing out gracefully, his ego seems to be going into ultra sensitive-defence mode.
Shinnerbot 🤣🤣 go away ya clown.

Tough guy indeed. Stay brave behind your keyboard now. And make sure you clean behind your ears.

What exactly was it that Sully was contributing? Doesn't seem like coach material/a deep thinker. Doesn't sound very articulate in interviews, so probably not a great man for speeches/motivational team talks. What was it that he contributed? Genuinely curious.
No you are not being curious. You're being a dick.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Flash Harry - A Celebration of Queen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼