Cork hurlings next manager

I think we'd all agree that Kingston deserves huge credit. Everything was done right. No stone was left unturned. He brought in the right men, and he got them hurling well. Everything was right except their heads. He clearly couldn't do anything about that. In the end, he even knew the right time to go.

They have as good or better hurlers than any team out there. Look at how the right mental attitude has elevated Kilkenny. In any sport, the team that 100% believes they will win, will beat the team with any doubts. Cork used to always believe they would win. Our confidence was one of those things that pissed everybody else off. The new man has to find a way to restore that swagger. For that reason, we need a winner who is as close in age to these guys as possible.

Fair fucks to Cusack just now on SG, with long grass. That's precisely the kind of motivation that needs to be driven into these guys. He may not have the experience, but he certainly has leadership qualities.

On the grapevine, Pat Ryan cant commit due to the health reasons. This is pure rumour mind. Anyone hearing similiar?

I've have no issue with Pat getting a 3 year term with his u20 selectors.
Pat Ryan would be my favoured manager for the Cork job but are you sure his health issues are only rumour? I heard he only took over the Cork U-20's because he was out of work for a lengthy period due to recovery from illness.

D
I think we'd all agree that Kingston deserves huge credit. Everything was done right. No stone was left unturned. He brought in the right men, and he got them hurling well. Everything was right except their heads. He clearly couldn't do anything about that. In the end, he even knew the right time to go.

They have as good or better hurlers than any team out there. Look at how the right mental attitude has elevated Kilkenny. In any sport, the team that 100% believes they will win, will beat the team with any doubts. Cork used to always believe they would win. Our confidence was one of those things that pissed everybody else off. The new man has to find a way to restore that swagger. For that reason, we need a winner who is as close in age to these guys as possible.

Fair fucks to Cusack just now on SG, with long grass. That's precisely the kind of motivation that needs to be driven into these guys. He may not have the experience, but he certainly has leadership qualities.
Dick, stay off the sauce boy

Im calling it

Donal Og, Frank and yer man from the labour relations who tried to get them back on the camel

We’d have great craic with that line up

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼