Cork hurlings next manager

Out of curiosity, outside of the interviews that sherlock gave when with the under 20s where he came across very well, what do we actually know about his contribution behind the scenes? Not a criticism, wondering do we have any practical examples of his footprint on teams?
won't be talking shite about winning quarter's or having Podcast whinges and other oxygen banditry.

Out of curiosity, outside of the interviews that sherlock gave when with the under 20s where he came across very well, what do we actually know about his contribution behind the scenes? Not a criticism, wondering do we have any practical examples of his footprint on teams?
He mentioned, "it's just the mocks", a few times. Inspirational stuff. Not the least bit cringy is Wayne.

Not having a go but if you know anything of Sherlock you wouldn’t be asking that question. He’s the anti bullshitter, no primadonna tantrums with Wayne, he’s sensible, straight talking and very knowledgeable and I guy I will be delighted for if he’s involved

I heard a story about him taking a few of the U20s that were developing egos down a peg or two in the dressing room after training one night.
I've also seen him at random club games around the place during the pandemic. Not always senior and intermediate games and not always championship games. It was obvious he was scouting. I was at one rival club league game and a young lad who I'd never taken much notice of before shot the lights out and Sherlock was there. 2 weeks later he was on the U20 extended panel.

Whatever his role its obvious Pat Ryan has huge time for him. I also know from the 3 players I know who won U20 medals under him that they have massive respect and admiration for him.

Aware of the no nonsense, straight talking etc. Have no doubt he is top class and if Pat has him involved it’s because he’s not a yes man and has opinions of his own. Just wondering what role he plays behind the scenes.
Why don't you ask Pat? Surely you see him down the club.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼