Cork Hurlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players agreed to this system.

If they strike I won't support them and neither will most people.

I'd be of the same opinion. The players have to stick to the arbitration agreement.
However, I think this time, they won't strike, they will just walk away for good, which is a very sad situation.

And they will. I wouldn't support another strike either but I must say its a sad state of affairs

The players went on strike to get the right of the manager to pick his selectors, they got it. Now it looks like they want to pick the manager as well. That is just not on.

A fucking joke of a team.

A disgrace to the county.

I predict another strike.

Will the footballers come back from the big game they are playing to support the hurlers? I doubt it.

And they will. I wouldn't support another strike either but I must say its a sad state of affairs

there are no winners here. none. The players will walk away, Cork Hurling takes another 5 steps back and we field a young inexperienced team in next years championship. Frank continues to rule the roost, development continues to stagnate and we continue to fall back further and further behind our rivals.

That will be the outcome

I'd be of the same opinion. The players have to stick to the arbitration agreement.
However, I think this time, they won't strike, they will just walk away for good, which is a very sad situation.

The players don't respect anything, including an arbitration agreement.

They were made gods in 2005-think they can run the GAA. Maybe if they got within an asses roar of beating KK then people would take them seriously. Of course could you blame them with a gangster for manager.

A fucking joke of a team.

A disgrace to the county.

I predict another strike.

Will the footballers come back from the big game they are playing to support the hurlers? I doubt it.

We'll not be taking advice from a known racist thanks

there are no winners here. none. The players will walk away, Cork Hurling takes another 5 steps back and we field a young inexperienced team in next years championship. Frank continues to rule the roost, development continues to stagnate and we continue to fall back further and further behind our rivals.

That will be the outcome

My god everthing your saying is right.At least the footballers are looking promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Paul Brady & His Band

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼