Cork Hurlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
the players cut this deal.

not they have to get the fock on with it and play hurling.
instead of complaining about this, they'd be better off making sure their touch is as good as kilkennys this year

instead of complaining about this, they'd be better off making sure their touch is as good as kilkennys this year

Do you not think the KK lads touch is down to proper coaching?

I have it on good authority that there will be at least 6 retirements before the season start's

I have it on good authority that there will be at least 6 retirements before the season start's

From what I heard during the season just gone, I wouldn't be surprised if the following decided to walk away

Niall Mac, Joe Deane and Timmy Mac

Joe Deane and Timmy Mac have a lot of miles on the clock in fairness

True, but Timmy was one of our best performers this year but got an extremely raw deal that day and afterwards. Deanes performance against Galway will live long in the memory.

I would not be surprised if the bulk of the present side just decided to walk. Ultimately, until there are serious changes at board level and that includes club delegates, we will be going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼