Cork Hurlers - Part 2

great effort, dont think anyone is claiming a moral victory, hope Hoggie is back next year. Not his best game but I wouldnt have taken Kingston off especially when we always needed another goal.
But he didn’t look even close to getting a goal, his touch was awful, he want taking on his man and any 50:50 ball was coming back out, he can’t start, the stats continuously prove that, he has hardly developed since he came on the scene at this stage and is in danger of being passed out by more rounded younger forwards.

Lost by a point... I know the penalty was a poor decision as well... and Hoggie got a free for not much at all but the free given against Cahalane for handling on the ground is where my mind goes. I can't help it.... I know it was one incident in a game full of incidents but that's where my head goes.

Lost by a point... I know the penalty was a poor decision as well... and Hoggie got a free for not much at all but the free given against Cahalane for handling on the ground is where my mind goes. I can't help it.... I know it was one incident in a game full of incidents but that's where my head goes.
Yeah there was a gap between him picking it up and the pitch on replay so not a free in my opinion but Tbf to the ref there absolutely no way he could possibly see that even from 10 yards away.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼