Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I heard from another man from Newtown in Ennis last Sunday that TOM had been unwell. Hopefully he can thunder into it from the start next Sunday
Limerick’s team is surprising in that Cathal O’ Neill is a substitute, and basically Kiely is persevering with the tried and trusted. It’s up to Cork’s half forwards to deny Byrnes and Hayes free shots. Let’s see how they are on the back foot, run and harass them. If Cork can’t beat Limerick, they have no business being in all Ireland series!

Limerick’s team is surprising in that Cathal O’ Neill is a substitute, and basically Kiely is persevering with the tried and trusted. It’s up to Cork’s half forwards to deny Byrnes and Hayes free shots. Let’s see how they are on the back foot, run and harass them. If Cork can’t beat Limerick, they have no business being in all Ireland series!
CON may well start .. who knows

Then again they may hold him back and give Hego and Lynch the opportunity to get some form.

O Neill as we seen the last day is a class act - and will need minding when he comes into the game.

There will be a few changes to that team before the throw in.

BS
We've beaten them there in round robin, it's not a venue that intimidates Cork one bit.
Actually think the venue is fairly irrelevant here.

I agree with those who say we'll need to really up our game from the level v Clare.
Even Limerick playing as they did v Tipp will require a phenomenal effort from our lads.
No doubt at all that they don't need eegits such as me to point that out though.

If you compare both of our results v the same teams you'd say that they expended a massive amount of energy to achieve the same 3 points.
Hoping that Tipp game took more out of them than the Clare game took out of us!
Beat them once in an opening round robin when they got to a Munster final and won. You forget the beatings and humiliation since ? Or maybe u got a Barry’s tea jersey on thinking all is good

I also have serious concerns related to physicality/work rate in terms of starting both SK and DF on Sunday, even though both have loads of ability. Hoping to be proved totally and utterly wrong.
Any Cork player not working at 100%+ on Sunday for EVERY ball ( no lost causes accepted ) are not worthy of the jersey. PRyan has picked his best team to date on paper let’s see them deliver by leaving-it-all-on-the-pitch. Our workrate / physicality should be a given when we put on the jersey

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼