Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It will be interesting to see over the next few years what impact the condensed season has.. over the last 6/7 years the league has been an excellent stepping stone and a barometer of how strong a team are and how well they are going with winners of the league winning the All Ireland that year or the following most of the time, I think Waterford in 2015 the only group who won a league and didn’t go on to win Liam McCarthy.
Not true. Clare 2016, KK 2018, Galway & KK (joint winners) 2021.

Not a bad suggestion, goes well with the nonsensical one of playing Harnedy wing back :lol!: :lol!:
Can't wait for the championship to start and all this usual winter giddiness is over.
1. That was primarily comparing the John Conlon transition that had a hugely positive impact for Lohan last year as opposed to something I would outright recommend

2. Who do you think our championship 5 and 7 should be ?

1. That was primarily comparing the John Conlon transition that had a hugely positive impact for Lohan last year as opposed to something I would outright recommend

2. Who do you think our championship 5 and 7 should be ?
I wouldn't dare try second guess PR but I would hope it wold be two actual wing backs.

What’s not true?
That over the last 6 or 7 years the winners of the league have mostly won an All-Ireland the same year or a year later. In the last seven seasons that's happened three times (Galway in 2017 and Limerick in 2019 and 2020). It has failed to happen three times (the three I listed). And Waterford failed to win an AI last year as well

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼