Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Limerick last could actually be the best time to play them in Munster. In the past if they've won first 3 games they usually put out a lot of the subs for a game in 4th game. If Cork end up needing a result in that game it potentially could help if limerick were already gone through

The league is a joke lads 4 challenge matches and a game against Westmeath.
I think you will find huge attendances at Cork league fixtures this as people look to see what Pat Ryan and his management team bring to the table.

Also, there will be huge interest in which of the younger lads are able to push through and see how ready they are for senior hurling.

The league is whatever you want it to be.

Good interview. Good few Barrs lads in and a couple of Kanturk lads according to Pat. Would like to see Ryan Walsh and Colin Walsh in from Kanturk. Also Brian O Sullivan but I’m not sure if he was on the panel last year.

As regards the league, going by the interview, he will try a lot of lads out. His main aim is the Waterford match on the 30th April so I doubt cork will take the league too serious.

The lads seem to be eager to get stuck into things and Ryan is the man we need going forward. I don’t expect us to be winning an All Ireland in 2023 but I feel we can win one in 2024. Looking forward to the year ahead. Rebels Abú!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼